ORO DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
DATE: October 12, 2021
POSITION TITLE: HEP COMPLIANCE OFFICER
DEPARTMENT: HEP PROGRAM
LOCATION: ORO is 909 S. Meridian, Suite 350, OKC, OK 73108
WORK HOURS: Non-Exempt
BASIC FUNCTIONS: A. Review HEP Applications for eligibility
- Assure HEP Personnel are aware of program benefits
- Prepare HEP G5 Reports
- Coordinate HEP Program activities with the HEP Project Direct
- Work with the HEP Recruiter on HEP Guidelines
- Maintain Student Data Base for G5 reporting
- Ensures ORO is in compliance with Department of Education Regulations
- Proctor GED exams
SUPERVISED BY: HEP Project Director/Executive Director
RESPONSIBILITIES: HEP Project Director
RESPONSABILITIES I. ADMINISTRATIVE FUNCTION
- Comply with Federal and State Regulations.
- Develop and maintain database and Management information System for the use in and preparation of the required HEP reports.
- Creates documents including forms, procedures, reports, manuals, and prepares for annual audit.
- Accurately creates, edits, and designs memos, reports, and other documents for management and funding agencies.
- Records and reports program data ensuring efficient submission of data in a timely manner.
- Access various databases to extract necessary data to compile reports in a variety of formats including Department of G5 Education reporting tools.
- Administers client database performs the necessary task to ensure that valid data is accurately collected, and maintained.
- Keep informed of changing Federal and State regulations concerning health care that may affect employees.
- PROGRAM OPERATIONS FUNCTION
- Maintain client database to ensure required forms are completed accurately and client services are being provided accordingly.
- Assist in the development of annual student goals, and strategies for HEP.
- May make recommendations to the HEP Project Director for adjusting goals when necessary.
- Ensure HEP staff are incompliance with the Department of Education regulations, and ORO policies and agency objectives.
- Provide technical training and support to HEP staff on automated client database.
- Assist in resolving problems related to HEP student database.
- Insure proper documentation submitted for all students.
- Review and Approve vouchers provided to students and vendors for accuracy before submitting for payment to the ORO Finance Department.
- Review all student paperwork before processing
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s degree or related work experience. Related work experience in lieu of education will be considered at the rate of two years of work experience for every year of education.
EXPERIENCE: Strong communication skills. Work well in a team concept with other office personnel and ORO staff. Familiarity with federal grants is a plus.
CLAUSE: It is understood that the person in this position as a salaried employee or ORO may from time to time have his/her duties co-opted to help with other duties necessary to meet the overall goals and objectives of ORO, and may be required to be “on call” as directed by the HEP Director.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Apply now! Joining our team will provide you with the opportunity to make a difference every day.
The ORO is an Equal Opportunity Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
APPLICATION October 31, 2021